Monday, November 28, 2011
Mrs.Lawyer I have become.
Here is a rundown of life, from the past couple of weeks - from the married me . . .
- As the wedding approached, I found myself more at peace with myself and with the spouse, amid all the panic and hysteria that the relatives bought, I knew in brief bits of clarity/sanity, why I was doing this.
- The 2 day wedding ceremony brought with it a sense of calm, I felt loved, continually cared for. When I saw him on day 1, I stopped fretting about how I looked and what I wore, I found a reassurance in the man who was marrying me.
- The actually wedding was a blast, a cousin of mine called me the happiest bride. Inside I certainly was. (Still am) :)
- The new house felt like a home in a couple of days, there was no need to look useful and be productive, it felt like my house. Here I could just be.
- The honeymoon wasn't anything as planned, but I wouldn't trade it in for anything, traveled over 2 southern states via bus + train + flight + jeep - no photographs to mark our time there but the memories we made will stay etched in our hearts.
- There were friends who made it to the wedding and whom I loved for coming in. Then there were friends who couldn't come but I love them for wishing me well across the miles.
That's a mini update for now, will come back with more later :)
Sunday, November 6, 2011
I go one leave from Thursday hopefully, then I lazy around and watch as everyone goes into panic mode. . .ah well being the bride has its advantages.
I am at the moment rather attached to my Blackberry, and feel immensely tech savvy . . . life has its cheap thrills, kya karein.
Will be back with wedding updates. Till then its 8 Days to go
p.s. -8 Days !!!!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
WPF applications get compiled in 2 steps, phase 1 is unseen by us, C# compilation takes place here, and since a c# compiler cannot complie XAML, we need a compiler to take care of parsing and compilation of XAML. . . .
that is what I was typing inanely, to get away from the fact that here, 2 weeks before the wedding, I am getting a slight case of cold feet.
Just as I decide I want to run away, The Lawyer calls.
This too shall pass, i know, but while its here, its kicking my ass.